Thursday, April 5, 2012

Firestarter


The first time I read this, I had a hard time. The father, has the power to mental dominate other people. But his power comes at a price, it gives him terrible headaches. Those headaches are a lot like migraines. Reading and talking about migraines, for a person that gets them, is not an easy thing to do. In a way, it gives you your own phantom headaches. Ugh. That is what I remember about reading this book, having terrible headaches.

That and how cool it would be to be able to light fires with your mind and your will. Forget about the cost, I really wanted to be able to do that. I would have been happy to have the mental domination power - even if it was just to trick the bank into giving me tons of money.

I never did see this movie, even though I loved Drew Barrymore as a child. I think I may have to rent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment